2016 Intellectual Property Law Department - Patent OperationipPerformance Group Research presents the definitive report on corporate intellectual property legal department patent operations.
This new report identifies a host of best practices that companies use to capture, manage, and maximize intellectual property protection. The full report provides extensive details.
The topics covered:
- Patenting Performance and Protection Approaches
- Portfolio Effectiveness and Program Performance
- Law Department Attorney and Support Staff Numbers
- Patent Filing Approaches
- R&D Metrics & Development Projects
- In-House attorney and agent workflow cycle-times
Download Intellectual Property Law Department Patent Operation Overview
Request Patent Operation Best Practices Report Detailed Outline
Request Patent Operation Best Practices Report Ordering Information
Contact ipPerformance to learn about the Comprehensive IP Program Performance Metrics Scorecard, Over 90 metrics
Download Intellectual Property Law Department - Managing Outside Counsel Best Practices Report Overview