Inventor Rewards and Recognition Program Best PracticesipPerformance Group Research presents the definitive guide to inventor rewards, recognition and remunerations in innovation driven companies.
This report will provide you with meaningful operational information to benchmark you organization. The standard report includes segmentations based on company revenue and annual patenting activity. Industry analysis sub-group reports are available.
Among the findings that emerged from this research are the following:
- 66% of companies use a combination of financial and non-financial awards.
- The most popular financial award is for the initial priority patent filing (non-provisional) and the most popular recognition is for achieving patent grant (utility/process).
- The standard financial reward amounts reported were widespread – from $50 for an invention disclosure to $5,000 for a patent grant, with extraordinary awards reaching $500,000.
- Use the data to evaluate your program framework
- Compare your budget and program performance
- Assess your reward amounts for each IP event
- Substantiate needed changes to top management
- Substantiate incentives to the inventor community
- Identify incentives that effected inventor behavior
- IP Leader, high technology company"
Webinar Series - Participate in Lively Discussions about Benchmark Results Request Webinar Schedule
Improve Inventor and Business Intellectual Property Knowledge and Support with our eLearning Courses. Request Course Information